So here goes:
Six Unimportant Things That Make Me Happy:
- The smell of lilac that hits my nose when I walk past the bush in our front yard (now sadly, gone until next year)
- Playing with my goofy dog (this is a cheat entry because it is not unimportant to him)
- The very intelligent and quizzical way our cat Hannah looks at me when she wants something
- Polydactyl cats (have six or more toes). I want one, but we cannot get another pet right now.
- Waking up in a panic and then realizing it it Saturday and I can go back to sleep
- Seeing the climbing rose in my backyard in full bloom (it is not there yet)
Here are the "victims" I am tagging for this.